Something to get Stuck on...video

Hello!! We survived the shopping mad craze! First...how was y'alls Thanskgiving???  We had a lovely one, grandkids all over the place, good food, family and friends! I loved it. Brandi's 1st Thanksgiving meal was a great success!!! She did everything perfect and added her own flavor to the food!! So proud of her!!
Krystal and I did the whole black friday thing this year!! for the first time ever!! and it's my LAST time. What a crazy mess that was...OMG. We started at midnight Thanksgiving and attempted to shop at Walmart stayed there for an hour or two. Krystal best described it as, "walking down a high school isle right as the bed rang and all the students were rushing to get to the next class!"  I went bck out at 4am to Micheals and Joanns, by myself came back home at 7am...then Sat Kat and I went back out for a few hours. Needless to say today Sunday Im grounded. Going to enjoy the quiet and scrap!  I get alot of questions about the type of glue I use on my projects, so last night Kat and I did this video on Glue! so hope you enjoy, I have a couple of othre tips in this video, like how to add a switch to your glue gun!!! 
If you all havent had a chance, go show my Kitty Kat some love by visiting her blog over at
KrystalsNight.blogspot.com  Much appreiated!!!

Oh the camera died on us, so we had to make this a 2fer. ((wink))

Now for the vids....




and as always...
Thanks for stopping by
HUGGENS AND SQUEEZENS
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment