OH NO! WHERE DID It Go???????

Hi all..well today was the day!! I held my first USTREAM class. And just as I suppected I was nervous as all get out! I had over 50 RSVP's and according to UStream stats 141 watched! WOW! I am so greatful! I was sooooooo nervous, I was shaking...but the group of ladies that attended the class were just wonderful and within minutes I felt comfortable. 
My "Love Wrap Around Mini" was a bit more intense that I had anticipated, but at the end everyone had been able to follow along.  I had great ladies that did some measurement convertion for me and I was even able to help some of the spanish speaking ladies!!! It was just a blast! THANK you all for making my first time such a successful event!
The One horrible thing that did happen...........was that.............UStream did NOT record!!!!!! I am just besides myself! I know for a fact I hit the RECORD button. As a matter of fact, I had to click on STOP RECORDING when the show ended, so I know it was recording. Now, where is the video??? I DONT KNOW!!! I am so sorry. The only thing I can think is that at the begining of the show I had a few problems getting the video to stream...and had to refresh several times until it finally worked. I don't know if that had something to do with it or not. But, I know there is no way I can do this mini on Youtube 15 min wont even touch the first part of this...I will try to figure out a way to get the directions to those that want them. I'll think of something! I promise. Hopefully my next show will record!!
THANKS AGAIN AGAIN LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment