Cyber Sis, Suzie and Dimensional Card

Hi! Sure hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  I spend my Sat with Kat and Brandon. We enjoyed the weather while watching him play at  the park! Loved it! Sweet memories. 

I wanted to share a some blogs with you all.  One is Kimmie's blog at  Unique Scrappiness. She's doing a fantastic job for her Design Team.  If you can, go take a peak at her lovely creations!!! 
Then, consider going over to SuzieQ's blog...Scrapping SuzieQtt. She's been busy stocking her Etsy with crocheted butterflies and roses.  These two gals are sweet and down to earth, you just gotta love em.

I've decided to give card making a whirl...again. lol Im not much of a card maker-- maybe with practice I can master this art? Card making is very difficult for me! On the other hand, Krystal loves making cards and has sold each & every card she's ever made.! Visit her blog  Krystals Night. She is in school now & has very little spare time to create -but give her time, she is working on getting things done!

I thought I 'd also share this video. Let me know what ya' think...( love em comments!!!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment