St Patty's Dimensional Card and Just Green It Challange

Hi...well I'm on a card making spree! I recently received the prize from the Lindsy Stamp Gang contest!!! Love their products...I used them on this card and thier sparkle is truly amazing! LOVE it!  I also decided to enter this card in a challange over at  http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/.  Its a Just Green It challange, there are over 180 entries!!! Way to go!  Good luck to me! lol
Here is a mini tutorial on how I made this card, at least the face of the card. I didnt have time to make the whole card...that will be my next project. Maybe I can get Kat to video tape that! Cause flying solo is not working out too good for me! :(  




Pull those papers out and make a card! Then show me what you did!!! Love ya all and as always




No comments:

Post a Comment