Fun fun!

Hi all...Once again we had a great time at my Ustream class. Kat even brought a mini (she made me for my birthday) for show and tell. I really think she needs to do a class on how to make the pages! I'd like to learn myself. lol  The Mini tag album was fun and easy  huh?  We had a lil bit of a problem getting started, I think Ustream was not playing nice, but all in all I had fun. I really enjoy all the ladies that attend my classes, you make it so much fun for me!!!! I love it!!!
Also I wanna thanks Kathy for the lovely and thoughtful gift she sent me!!! THANKS!! you know me, I love getting gifts!! lol Appreciate you thinking of me.
Anyway...I have 3 projects in the making and I'm really excited!!!! But before I show them off, I need to convert my drawings to .svg files so I can get some help from Cricut cutting them. It would take me a day and 3 moons to cut what I have in mind by hand if I put out a kit. I haven't even completed them for me yet, but ohhh in my head they look awesome!!! lol  Watch it all turn into a scrapmare! no no...positive thinking!
Ok well ladies, thanks so much for watching and reading  and for all your support! LOVE YA ALL!!!
and as always....

No comments:

Post a Comment